Mar 25, 2015
Does cardio make you fat, Want to be a trainer?, In season vs.
off season, Bulking vs. cutting, Sauces!, Should workouts destroy
you, Death of bootcamp
Welcome to episode 19 of Coach Taylor Radio!
This episode I open up with a general discussion about
everything fitness going on over the last couple of weeks! If you
haven’t checked out my YouTube or Facebook pages, head over there
if you want to join the conversation!
Does Cardio Make You Fat?
- Some serious misinformation going on over the last few weeks on
cardio – I endeavour to clear it up for you!
Want to be a Trainer?
- I have been getting asked a lot recently about how to go about
becoming a personal trainer or fitness coach – this episode I point
you in the right direction and answer that question
In-Season vs. Off-Season Training
- While you might think this is only relevant to elite athletes,
you might be surprised! If you or someone you know participates any
kind of seasonal sport or activity – give this a listen!!!!!
Bulking vs. Cutting
- Traditionally this is for bodybuilders and fitness models,
however, it ties in directly to a lot of questions I have been
receiving about getting leaner and losing bodyfat
- When it comes to eating healthy people really believe that food
has to be bland and boring. This couldn’t be further from the
truth! Sauces are an easy way to add flavour and spice things up,
but are they healthy??
Should Your Workout Destroy You?
- This is a huge debate in the fitness world but what are the
Death of Bootcamp?
- Once the height of the fitness popular world, Bootcamp programs
are embarking on a long slow death. And I could not be
There we have it – episode 19! Hope you enjoyed it and I was
able to answer some questions for you!
As always – please feel free to drop me a line with any
questions, comments, concerns, or any topics you would like me to
cover in future episodes!
If you want to check out this podcast on Itunes – just search
‘Strength Coach Taylor’.